Why Work at Skillweb?
Skillweb has been growing year on year for the past four years so you can be confident that your career will progress as we do! As a mobile solutions innovator, we place a high value on employees’ ideas and creativity as well as the ability to see projects through from start to completion with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skillweb’s customers are predominantly large corporations specialising in postal operations, logistics and supply chain operations, however, changes within markets have led to us recently expand into health and security companies and services. Many clients have been using our solutions and services for more than ten years so it’s no surprise that we take customer service seriously!
We are committed to not only working with our customers closely to provide solutions that make a difference, but also to other businesses, schools and services within the local community. Although we are an equal opportunities employer we are proud to provide a high proportion of jobs to people living in and around our High Wycombe office.
Skillweb Graduate Recruitment Program We are constantly on the lookout for graduates who have completed their studies in the areas below. The program is designed to give you a thorough understanding of your chosen discipline as well as essential business working practices.
To join the program, you will need to meet our minimum requirements set out below:
- Applicants must hold or be predicted a 2.1 honours degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Grade A for Mathematics and English (language or literature) at GCSE or equivalent.
- The ability to commute or relocate to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- The right to work in the UK, without the need for an Employer’s Sponsorship Certificate. (If you are unsure, please visit the UK Border Agency website at (www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk). For this role, Skillweb is unable to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship.
If you are an enthusiastic, dynamic person committed to delivering solutions and services to the highest level then we welcome you to submit your CV by using the form to the right. Please also see our current vacancies in more detail below.
Typical job titles that we recruit for are:
- C# and .Net Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Project Manager
- Office Administrator